A REVOLUTIONARY NANO-SEALANT WHICH STRUCTURALLY REPAIRS CRACKS AND CHIPS IN ONE APPLICATION. We recommend you purchase the ‘Starter Kit’ if your tiles are anything other than straight black or white.
The starter kit includes four base colors which allows you to easily blend the colors to create a perfect match for your specific tiles.
MagicEzy Tile Fix is a revolutionary nano-sealant which structurally repairs cracks and chips in one application. Tile Fix is a tough, colored sealant which allows you to quickly and easily repair ceramic tiles, benchtops, laminate, home appliances and even timber chips. It fills and colors, is long-lasting and easy to apply. With our selection of intuitive household-specific colors, you can now easily color match as a pro – in seconds!
MagicEzy’s revolutionary nano-technology and unique formula penetrates deep into the cells of the damage for ultra tough grip and impressive durability. This same technology gives strength yet allows for the repair to flex and move, while maintaining durability. No need to mix smelly and dangerous solvents! Tile Fix is perfect for ceramics, stone benchtops or vanities, laminate, wood and many more surfaces. Tile Fix will become your home’s new best friend!
To fill drill holes or any chips deeper than 6mm you will first need to use MagicEzy 9 Second Chip Fix, then color over the top with Tile Fix. Our 9 Second Chip Fix is totally compatible with Tile Fix and is super strong for structural durability.
MagicEzy Tile Fix is available in five popular colors, however we recommend the Starter Kit as you are able to create hundreds of colors and match to many more items in your home.
How to Use
1. Using a needle scrape to remove surface dirt out of chips/cracks.
2. Scrub damage using a nail brush plus 2 drops of dish-washing detergent in a cup of water, then water rinse.
3. Shake the tube FAST for 2 minutes to mix.
4. Ensure repair area is as cool as body temperature.
5. Apply one drop to cracks or enough to fill the chip.
6. Tum tube 180 degrees to the ‘LEVEL’ Spatula.
7. Rapidly wipe the TILE FIX 10 times with LEVEL into the crack. This thins and pushes TILE FIX inside the damage.
8. When tacky, clean the “LEVEL” with a tissue, then wipe away smears.
9. Repeat step 7 until all smears are deaned.
7. Wipe once with LEVEL spatula.
8. Clean LEVELwith tissue and wipe off remaining smears from repair.
9. Repeat until all smears are removed.
DRY repair with Hairdryer for 2 minutes. Repair is touch dry in two hours. Deep damage may require up to 4 coats. Full strength is ACHIEVED 2 weeks.
At 70ºF / 20º C (In cooler conditions, allow more time):