5 interesting facts about ceramic tiles
1. The Assyrians were the first to use the tiles.
2. The Arabs brought the use of tiles to Europe. And with them they made decoration majestic buildings such as the Mosque of Cordoba and the Alhambra in Granada.
3. There are various tile production techniques such as dry rope, majolica or edge.
4. The best way to clean the tiles is with a mixture of hot water and vinegar.
5. One of the countries in the world where the tile has more prominence is Portugal. So in cities like Oporto that can be found both in churches and train stations through housing.